MedStar Health and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 2021 Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference, April 7 to 10, 2021. DLS accepts abstracts to be considered for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation from Wednesday, April 7 to Saturday, April 10, 2021.The top abstracts will also be awarded and presented orally in the conference general session.
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to diabetic foot and limb salvage.
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Abstracts must be submitted by February 26, 2021.
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by March 5, 2021
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay.
- If you have submitted an abstract for review or presentation at another conference, this does not remove your eligibility to submit to DLS 2021.
A limited number of meritorious abstracts will be accepted for oral presentations. The top 3 awarded oral presentations.They are limited to 7 minutes for presentation followed by 3 minutes for questions-and-answers. Accepted oral presentations will be eligible for complimentary registrations. More detailed information about this will be provided upon acceptance of your abstract.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact DLS Planning Committee at MedStarDLS@gmail.com.