MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 2019 Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference. This is an excellent opportunity for you and your colleagues to share your latest work and research with world-renown experts in the field!
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation from Thursday, April 4 – Saturday, April 6, 2019, with a special poster viewing evening reception. The top abstracts will also be awarded and presented orally in the conference general session on Friday, April 5th!
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250 word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to diabetic foot and limb salvage.
All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant and free from ethical bias. Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation. All abstracts received will be considered to be presented as POSTER ABSTRACTS during the conference.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by March 1, 2019
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by Friday, March 15, 2019
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Previous presented or published work is still eligible for consideration.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay. Presenting fellow’s, resident’s, or student’s registration will be waived only if accompanied by appropriate documentation from the program director.
All accepted abstracts will be poster presentations. Poster size is 4 feet tall x 3.5 feet wide.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact Corrine Melissari, firstname.lastname@example.org.